Wolfgang Puck Iced Coffee & Henry’s Farmers Market Contest Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. ELIGIBILITY: You must be 18 years or older to enter. All employees of Woodway Beverage Partners, (“Sponsor”) Henry’s Farmers Market, and Wolfgang Puck Worldwide, and their affiliates, sales representatives, distributors, licensees or agents (all of the foregoing, together with Sponsor collectively, “Contest Entities”), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether legally related or not), are ineligible to enter or win the Contest. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. Entry in the Contest constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these “Official Rules”.
2. CONTEST PERIOD: The Contest entry period begins at 9:00 a.m. PST on February 15, 2010 and ends at 5:00 p.m. PST on April 15, 2010. (the “Contest Period”). Winners will be selected from entries properly submitted during the Contest Period.
3. SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS: There are two (2) separate ways to enter this Contest: either through an Online Entry, or by Mail-In Entry (defined below in Section 4), or a combination thereof. However, entrants may only submit a maximum of four (4) total entries in this Contest regardless of the method of entry they choose. Any attempts by an entrant to submit more than four (4) entries, will result in such entrant being disqualified. During the Contest Period, you may submit an entry online (“Online Entry”) at www.wolfgangpuckicedcoffee.com or www.henrysmarket.com by clicking on ‘Enter to Win’ on the Home Page. Continue entering your name, e-mail address, mailing address, and Henry’s Farmers Market store where you last shopped. Answer the question, in 30 words or less, “What you like best about Wolfgang Puck’s new Culinary Iced Coffees”. Then click “Submit.”
4. ALTERNATIVE MEANS OF ENTRY: You may also enter the Contest by printing your name, e-mail address, mailing address and the phrase “Wolfgang Puck Iced Coffee Contest” on a standard-size postcard (“Mail-in Entry”) and send to: “Wolfgang Puck Iced Coffee” Contest Entries, 550 Post Oak Blvd., Suite 450, Houston, TX 77027. Postcard entries must be postmarked during the Contest Period to be included within the random drawing.
5. PUBLICITY: As a condition of entry into the Contest, except where prohibited by law, each entrant and each potential Winner by accepting the Grand Prize grants to the Contest Entities, a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license and right, to publicize, broadcast, display and/or otherwise use the Contest’s entrant’s name, city, state and biographical material (collectively, “Licensed Rights”) in any media now known or hereafter devised throughout the world in perpetuity for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional review, compensation, permission or approval of any Winner.
6. SELECTION OF CONTEST WINNERS: The 5 potential Winners will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about April 15, 2010. The potential Winners will be selected from all eligible entries received during the Contest Period. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period. The potential Winners will be notified via e-mail to the e-mail address submitted with his/her entry within two (2) weeks after the drawing (“Prize Award Period”). The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor, the judge of the Contest, whose decisions on all matters relating to the Contest shall be final and binding. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of alternate winners may result from any of the following: (1) a potential Winner’s failure to respond to notification promptly after its transmission; (2) the return of an email notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts; (3) any other non-compliance with the Official Rules. In the event of a prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner.
7. PRIZES: Five (5) Prizes will be awarded in this Contest. The Winners will receive the following: Dinner for 2 (value $150 US dollars) at Spago restaurant, located at 176 Canon Drive, in Beverly Hills, California, 90210. The Prize, which will be mailed to your home, will be in the form of a Gift Certificate worth $150 dollars, to be redeemed at Spago, Beverly Hills before dining. You must call the restaurant at least 1 week in advance to make a reservation. Phone number is: 310-385-0880. It is advisable to mention that you are a Contest Winner.
Prize is not redeemable for cash. The prize will be awarded provided it is validly claimed by May 15, 2010, after which no alternate winners will be selected, nor unclaimed prizes awarded. Transportation to Spago restaurant and other expenses related to accepting and/or using prize not listed in these rules are the sole responsibility of the winner. Should dinner at Spago exceed $150.00 it is the responsibility of the winner to pay any additional costs. The gift certificate must be redeemed at Spago, Beverly Hills, before September 1, 2010, otherwise it will expire and become null and void.
8. GENERAL RULES: By entering or participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules, the terms and conditions of the Contest Entities’ websites, and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Contest Entities are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information or technical failures of any kind, (2) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; or (3) any other computer, network, technical, human or other error, problem or malfunction that may occur in connection with the administration of the Contest, the processing of entries, or the selection or notification of winners. Further, if, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned for reasons outside the control of the Sponsor which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest (or portion thereof), Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest (or portion thereof). Sponsor also reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify the Entry of any individual found to be violating these Official Rules or the terms of service, conditions of use, and/or general rules of any Sponsor property or service; or acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person.
9. PARTICIPANT OBLIGATIONS: By entering, each entrant agrees to defend, indemnify, release and hold harmless Contest Entities from and against any and all losses, demands, damages, rights, claims, injuries, actions and liabilities of any kind arising out of or related to entrant’s participation in the Contest.
OFFICIAL RULES/WINNERS’ LIST REQUESTS: S: To obtain a copy of these Official Rules or for notification of the winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: “Wolfgang Puck Iced Coffee Contest” 550 Post Oak Blvd., Suite 450, Houston, TX 77027. Requests for winners’ lists must be received no later than two months after the end of the Contest Period.
12. SPONSOR: Woodway Beverage Partners,4265 San Felipe, Suite 1100, Houston, TX 77027.